Random Observations on Life

Random Observations on Life

Over time, owners do resemble their dogs!


This is a blog about a dog. Well not really. This is the more about the ramblings of the dog's dutiful owner, Blue's Dad. Although Blue might be the backdrop of this whole experiment, there's no telling where this trail will lead me. I apologize ahead of time for the randomness of my observations. I've always tended to color outside the lines.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Yesterday's Supreme Court Decision

I must tell you, I am certainly concerned about our highest court's handle on what is right for our country. Yesterday's decision to allow people to wear tank tops and wife beater shirts in public, needs to be rethought.

Although there are a few select people who can pull it off, there are few things more offensive than being in Wal-Mart and seeing some hairy backed guy with arms exposed all the way to his shoulder blades.

Some will say this is what our founding fathers envisioned. I disagree! We didn't get the term 'farmer's tan' from people wearing sleeveless shirts. Our forefathers must've understood the importance of covering floppy teacher triceps.

So I hope the Supreme Court will rethink their decision. In my opinion, not everyone should have the Right to Bare Arms!

6 comments:

Rarely David usually Lisa said...

Okay. That is hilarious! I look forward to all of your posts. My only complaint is that you don't post enough!!!

Blue's Dad said...

Thanks for liking my posts. Sadly, once/week is about all I find time for. If I could get enough traffic, I could quit my job and sell ads!!!

Blue's Dad said...

By the way, someone told me Larry the Cable Guy took a similar slant on this. I can assure you I didn't plagerize. I am not that smart.

glen said...

JUST DAMN! Got me again little brudder.

Shari said...

I loved it. I think you should write a book. I would buy it. Also, I think you would be a great stand up comic.

Karl

Lloyd said...

I love your posts---they make my day. Keep them coming!!!!! I love your take on "Bare Arms".
The ER old lady.